Monday, January 23, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 16

Book turned movie and completely desecrated.

I'm going to have to go with Twilight. I was just so disappointed after reading the book and seeing that movie. I don't know what it is because I like the rest of the movies, but Twilight is just so..  meh. The book is great though!

~Jenn

Twilight for sure. I really liked the books, but the movies just don't do it for me. I'll be a little mean here and blame it on Kirsten Stewart, I just really don't like her acting.

~Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.