Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (80)


Waiting on Wednesday is an event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.



The Beauty of Darkness
(The Remnant Chronicles #3)

Author: Mary E. Pearson

Expected Publication Date: August 2, 2016

GoodReads

Synopsis:



My Thoughts: I am in love with this series!  I read the first two books in two days and now I am eagerly awaiting the third one.  This series has everything I could want in a book series.  Runaways, hidden identity, massive fighting scenes and awesome romance!  Auhust 2 can't come soon enough!!

Don't believe me?  Read my review of the second book here




2 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes yes and yes! That is all! :) Great pick!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This series' covers are all pretty! This is the first time I've seen the third book's cover!

    My WoW!

    Kate @ The Bookaholic Blurbs!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.