Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (59)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by  MizB at Should Be Reading



To Participate you:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS






This week's teaser comes from:

Kissing Fire

Author: A.M Hargrove

GoodReads

Teaser:

He was right. I knew it, but I didn't want to accept it. I wanted normal. Now. I wanted Avery. Now. I wanted everything that was impossibly out of my reach.


My Thoughts: I am always down for a Hargrove read! She never fails to rock my world :)







5 comments:

  1. Isn't that how it works? Wanting conflicting things....thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST


    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover and the teaser. Looks like I have found another book for my wishlist. My teasers this week are from Battleship by Dorothy Ours and One + One = Blue by MJ Auch, Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww kinda sad but great teaser! =)

    Here's my teaser!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like someone who definitely knows what she (or he?) wants. Good teaser.
    My Teaser is from BLUEBONNET BRIDE.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.