Saturday, January 12, 2013

Owl Post (35)


Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we let you know what new books we got in the past week as well as recap reviews posted during the week. It is inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox Theme.

Jenn's Haul:
Another week of nothing here, I'm doing great on cutting back on my frivolous spending on books. I've been buying myself some new clothes instead, something I've been ignoring for years :P

Meghan's Haul:
Bought:
I got most of these with money I was given for my Birthday :), Yay birthdays! I realize I made a redundant purchase, but I bought My Soul to Take online because I recently won Vol.2 of Soul Screamers in a giveaway. But then I was in the store and I seen Vol.1 for 30% off. So I figured I might as well get it, even though I already had one of the books in it so that I could have the complete first two volumes, and now the books match better haha :).

Free:
I can't help but grab good free e-books when I see them. I like having a few stocked up on my phone. Cause you just never know when you might need to waste some time and I always have my phone on me  :).




Kristal's Haul:
Went to Chapters with Jenn yesterday and a left-over gift card from Christmas.  Managed to pick these up:

 &  

Now I just have to read them and the rest of the books I have from my Christmas pile!


***
Reviews from this week:

***

What new reads did you get this week

1 comment:

  1. Ooh ... Mara Dyer! I need to reread that one soon. :) And Red Rain! I've heard mixed reviews about that one, but it still looks good. So does the Rachel Vincent series!

    Enjoy all your reads, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.