Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (44)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by  MizB at Should Be Reading

To Participate you:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS

This week's teaser comes from: 


Edge of Disaster

Author: A.M Hargrove

Publication Date: December 20th, 2012

Publisher: Self-Published

Genre: Contemporary/Romance/

GoodReads

Teaser:

"It's what he would have wanted, you know." I looked up at her for a moment, my brows creased. I thought for a second and then I said, shaking my head, "No Lisbeth, I think he would have preferred to have lived." I turned and walked away.



My Thoughts: Here I am with yet another A.M Hargrove book! Brand spanking new :). I just adore Anne and her writing so it goes without saying that I am incredibly excited about this one :D. She has already proved to me many times over that she knows how to weave some wicked romance and I just no that this one will be no exception :).

1 comment:

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.