Sunday, January 20, 2013

Owl Post (36)



Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we let you know what new books we got in the past week as well as recap reviews posted during the week. It is inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox Theme.

Jenn's Haul:
Nothing this week.. seems to be a trend for me this year, but still have to get my TBR list down! 102 books on my shelf that I need to read.

Meghan's Haul:
The last two books that I bought with birthday money have finally arrived, so I have those to share with you this week :)
Both of these books are ones I've been wanting to purchase for a very long time. I was waiting for paperback, but then I kinda forgot about them. Thank goodness for having a TBR pile to remind me of all the books I want haha.



Kristal's Haul:
Nothing for me this week since I started a new job and haven't had the chance to get anywhere other than home lol

***
Reviews from this week:

***

What new reads did you get this week

2 comments:

  1. The Night Circus! I loved that book. I hope you do, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read The Night Circus forever. I hope you enjoy it!

    Also- I think I am going to count the books on my shelf that I need to read- after seeing that Jenn has 102. It might help me organize and tackle my books!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.