Sunday, June 2, 2013

Owl Post (54)

Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we let you know what new books we got in the past week, as well as recap reviews posted during the week. It is inspired by  The Story Siren's In My Mailbox Meme.

Jenn's Haul:
I got two books this week! Thank you Thomas Allen and Son!



Meghan's Haul:
I'm empty handed this week =P. Luckily the Jenn & Kristal have some great book to share this week!


Kristal's Haul:
I finally cashed in on my birthday (May 24th :P ) and got these awesome books on Tuesday:

Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1)Goddess (Starcrossed, #3)  Soul Screamers Volume Two (Soul Screamers #3, 3.5, 4)

I also ordered this today and can't wait for it to be delivered.  Ryan Buell is one of my favourite people:

Paranormal State: My Journey into the Unknown



***
Reviews from this week:
Meghan's Review

***

What new reads did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Confederates Don't Wear Couture looks like fun, and the title of Dearly, Departed is intriguing -- amazing what a difference the addition of a comma makes! You can see my new reads in my Sunday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh!! Goddess. I need to know how the story ends! Also - Confederates Don't Wear Couture looks interesting!

    Great haul!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.