Sunday, June 30, 2013

Owl Post (57)


Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we show you what books we've gotten in the past week, as well as recap reviews posted during the week. It is inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox Theme.


Jenn's Haul:
Nothing for me this week :)

Meghan's Haul:
I definitely got spoiled this week! I bought two books for myself at the start of the week, and then my Hubby got me 3 new books when we were celebrating our anniversary :). Married 6 years as of today! <3
(sorry this is sideways, it won't upload properly for some reason)






Kristal's Haul:
I got one book this week - an arc of a romance novel (Gambling on Love) from an author that I work with.  Thanks, Nancy Fraser!
Gambling on Love

***

Reviews from this week:
***

What new reads did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.