Saturday, September 8, 2012

Review: Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck

Tiger's Destiny
(Tiger's Curse Saga #4)

Author: Colleen Houck

Publication Date: September 4, 2012

Publisher: Sterling Publishing

Genre: Fantasy

GoodReads

Synopsis:

With three of the goddess Durga's quests behind them, only one prophecy now stands in the way of Kelsey, Ren, and Kishan breaking the tiger's curse. But the trio's greatest challenge awaits them: A life-endangering pursuit in search of Durga's final gift, the Rope of Fire, on the Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal. It's a race against time--and the evil sorcerer Lokesh--in this eagerly anticipated fourth volume in the bestselling Tiger's Curse series, which pits good against evil, tests the bonds of love and loyalty, and finally reveals the tigers' true destinies once and for all.


My Thoughts:  This book was everything I thought and hoped it would be and more.  I have loved the Tiger's Curse series from the first moment I opened Tiger's Curse.

The beginning of the book starts off right where Tiger's Voyage ended.  There is a lot of action in Tiger's Destiny, more so than any of the previous books in the series.  Kelsey, Mr. Kadam, Ren and Kishan have to find the last remaining items and free Ren and Kishan of the curse that has plagued them both for centuries.  It turns out to be a lot more work than the previous objects, especially with Lokesh gaining power.

There were definitely parts in this book that pulled on my heartstrings.  There were parts where my eyes were filled with tears.  There was also triumph and love and all of those other things that make books so deliciously good.  This is the final book in the series, so all of the characters come into themselves and everything that the series has been setting up for has come to pass.  I was delightfully and sorrowfully surprised on many occasions. In fact, I am still on the book-high of just finishing it, so please forgive me if I am not making much sense here.


Tiger's Destiny is a must-read and so is the whole series.  It is one of my favourite series of all time and the ending is bitter-sweet for me.  Tiger's Destiny wrapped up the story perfectly and gave closure on every aspect, character and relationship in the entire series.  It made me want to re-read the every book from start to finish again.  I could never get enough of this series and encourage anyone who hasn't read it to read it now - you won't regret it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.