Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Best ________ of 2012


Since there are three of us here, we're each gong to share a list of our choice, so you're getting a look at our different tastes! This is part of the Top 10 of 2012 hosted by [Fikt] shun.  



Blogger's Choice

Jenn's List:

I've decided to make my top 10 list of choice for the Top 10 Books That I wish I'd Read Sooner. You know those books that you add to your TBR on Goodreads or even buy and then they just sit there for months? Yeah, those books, or even the ones that everyone's raving about, because clearly I should have read them sooner! This is going to consist of books released this year as well. Why? Because there are some books that I regret not having read right on release!

  1. Divergent by Veronica Roth (seriously! This was so good that I can't believe I let it sit on my bookshelf for like 5 months before I read it!)
  2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (Again, sat on my shelf for MONTHS before I managed to pick it up and devour it!)
  3. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa (I only discovered it this year. Shame on me!)
  4. The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead (Another one that I only found this year and I'm so glad I did!)
  5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (So awesome!)
  6. Croak by Gina Damico (I only got around to reading this one within the last month because the publisher sent me a copy of Scorch, I can't even believe how awesome this series is!)
  7. If I Stay by Gayle Forman (This one is an absolutely heart wrenching, tear jerking masterpiece. I cried the whole way through it and just loved it so much!)
  8. Cinder by Marissa Meyer (Another one that I only just read recently, even though it came out almost a year ago and everyone was raving about it!)
  9. A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R Martin , books 1-3 (I only started reading these afer the first season of GoT, love!)
  10. This Dark Endeavour by Kenneth Oppel (I have loved Kenneth Oppel for years, this was no exception. I have no idea why I waited so long to read this!)
I'm sure next year will bring many more of these since I currently have over 100 books sitting on my shelf just waiting to be read. Bring on the awesome books!


Meghan's List:

My top 10 list of choice is my top 10 Authors I have discovered this year. One of the amazing things blogging has done for me is open me up to so many new and incredible Authors. So here are 10 that I discovered this year and fell in love with, not listed in any particular order. I have found so many, so just like every other list, picking 10 was really hard!

1. Cassandra Clare
2. A.M Hargrove
3. Julie Kagawa
4. Veronica Roth
5. Maggie Stiefvater
6. Laini Taylor
7. Marissa Meyer
8. Anne Elisabeth Stengl
9. Suzanne Collins
10. Jennifer Mason-Black



Kristal's List:

My choice for my top-ten list of 2012 is love-triangles and here are my top ten of this year that I have read in no particular order:
  1. Everneath                 (Cole/Nikki/Jack)
  2. The Selection            (Maxon/America/Aspen)
  3. Tiger's Destiny         (Ren/Kelsey/Kishan)
  4. Dreamless                (Orion/Helen/Lucas)
  5. Need Series               (Nick/Zara/Astley)
  6. Clockwork Prince    (Will/Tess/Jem)
  7. Embrace                   (Phoenix/Violet/Lincoln)
  8. Bloodrose                 (Shay/Cala/Ren)
  9. The Goddess Legacy (Calliope/Henry/Kate)
  10. Ember                       (Cameron/Ember/Asher)

                  No comments:

                  Post a Comment

                  We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
                  We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.