Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (48)



Waiting on Wednesday is an event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.


City of Heavenly Fire
(The Mortal Instruments #6)

Author: Cassandra Clare

Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry

Expected Publication Date: March 19, 2014

GoodReads

Synopsis:

In Book 6: City of Heavenly Fire, Jace, Clary and their friends are drawn inexorably into a war that pits Heaven against Hell, angels against demons—a war that threatens to destroy our world entirely if the Shadowhunters can't end it first.



Okay, so not much out about it yet, but I know it is coming and that makes me crazy that I have to wait that long! I love, love, love The Mortal Instruments (Jace, anyone?)!  That is just a filler cover too, not the actual one.

 Luckily, I have the new Infernal Devices coming out between them and the Magnus Bane Chronicles. Oh, and the MOVIE!
***
What are you waiting on?




3 comments:

  1. YES! I do need to read the 5th book, but I do hope that the series ends well ... and I'm eager to see what the cover is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the 5th book yet but I am so excited for the movie!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven´t read the 5th book either, I´m waiting to read it along with CoHF. Nice pick!
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.