Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (41)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by  MizB at Should Be Reading

To Participate you:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS

This week's teaser comes from: 



Insurgent

Author: Veronica Roth

GoodReads

Teaser:

At that moment, his smell, which is an even mixture of soap and sweat, wafts upward, and it fills my nose, fills my entire head with him. I clench my hands so hard into fists that my fingernails cut into my skin. Not here. Not here.


My Thoughts: Divergent was, needless to say, amazing! I am really excited to finally be reading Insurgent!!



3 comments:

  1. Great teaser. I still haven't read Divergent but it has been sitting on my TBR mountain since it was released. My teasers are from Shadow's Edge by Maureen Lipinski and She Can Tell by Melinda Leigh. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious about that one! I haven't had a chance to read Insurgent yet!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teaser! This is one of my favorite books of this year!

    My Teasers

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.