Saturday, September 29, 2012

Owl Recommend (4)



Owl Recommend is a feature at Owl Read It where we try to help you find your next great read.



I love both of these series (Harry Potter and Percy Jackson and the Olympians).  They are not quite YA to start with (both are 12) but they certainly become so as Harry and Percy grow and learn.  Whether they were YA or not, they are definitely worth the time - but I am sure most of you have read Harry Potter already.  If you are looking for a kick-butt, smart-mouthed Potter with a sword and Greek Gods, Percy is for you! :)


Books Mentioned:

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan



1 comment:

  1. Great recommendation! I love both series! I do need to get reading the Percy Jackson ones again, though -- I think I've only made it through the third book!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.