Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (25)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.

by Colleen Houck
Expected Publication: September 4, 2012


With three of the goddess Durga's quests behind them, only one prophecy now stands in the way of Kelsey, Ren, and Kishan breaking the tiger's curse. But the trio's greatest challenge awaits them: A life-endangering pursuit in search of Durga's final gift, the Rope of Fire, on the Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal. 

It's a race against time--and the evil sorcerer Lokesh--in this eagerly anticipated fourth volume in the bestselling Tiger's Curse series, which pits good against evil, tests the bonds of love and loyalty, and finally reveals the tigers' true destinies once and for all.

***

Tiger's Curse is one of my favourite series of all time.  It is also one of the few that I truly believe does justice to the love-triangle - because I can't lean either way between Ren and Kishan.  If she ends up with either of them, I would be satisfied and disappointed all at the same time.  I am so excited for this finale that it is beyond words!

***

What are you "Waiting On"?

4 comments:

  1. I still need to read Tiger's Curse! I hear such great things about the series.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an excellent series and I love it. I am re-reading the first one as I type this. A review of it will be up tomorrow :)

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. I have the first book in this series but I haven't read it yet. LOVE the cover on this book! I hope if you have a few minutes you'll check out my WOW for this week :)

    http://viewfromthehillbookreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-june-27-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely bump it up your TBR list as far as you can, it is worth it! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.