Monday, February 6, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 29

An author that you completely avoid/hate wont read.

 I can't think of one, I'm pretty open when it comes giving authors the benefit of the doubt. If I didn't like one of their books, the next one might be better.

 ~Jenn

Same for me really, I don't usually dislike books because of their genre or author. How much I like the story is pretty much solely based on how good the story itself is and just because an author might have a book I didn't like doesn't mean they don't have others that I might really like. Every story is unique, it's unfair to rule out all the works of one author I think.

~Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.