Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (6)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.


Slide
by Jill Hathaway
Expected Publication: March 27th, 2012

Summary(from Goodreads):  Vee Bell is certain of one irrefutable truth - her sister's friend Sophie didn't kill herself. She was murdered.


Vee knows this because she was there. Everyone believes Vee is Narcoleptic, but she doesn't actually fall asleep during these episodes: When she passes out, she slides into someone else's mind and experience's the world through that person's eyes. She's slid into her sister as she cheated on her math test, into a teacher sneaking a drink before class. She learned the worst about a supposed "friend" when she slid into her during a school dance. But nothing could have prepared Vee for what happens one October night when she slides into the mind of someone holding a bloody knife, standing over Sophie's slashed body.


Vee desperately wishes she could share her secret, but who would believe her? It sounds so crazy she can't bring herself to tell her best friend, Rollins, let alone the police. Even if she could confide in Rollins, he's been acting  off lately, more distant,  especially now that she's been spending more time with Zane.


Enmeshed in a terrifying web of secrets, lies, and danger with no one to turn to, Vee must find a way to unmask the killer before he or she strikes again.


I've been seeing a lot of this book around on other  blogs and on Goodreads. The summary has me quite intrigued and I really want to read it :) I look forward to it's release!

What book are you waiting on?!

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for Slide!! (Mostly because I think my husband and I would both like it - and it's so rare to find a book that we'd both like!)

    Come see what I'm Waiting on this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I almost picked the same book as you for WoW this week, haha :) I really love the cover of that book!

      Delete
  2. I have also seen it around a lot and it really does look AMAZING! Thanks for sharing!
    Here Is my WOW
    If you're interested, come check out my 100 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping and sharing your WoW and giveaway with us!:D I really like the book you picked, sounds like something I would definitely enjoy reading, I will have to look into the author now!

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.