Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday (5)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.

Clockwork Princess
by Cassandra Clare
Expected Publication: November, 2012

Summary (from Goodreads)In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it's too late. As Jem's health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves — even if it means never seeing the other one again?

I absolutely loved the first two books in this series, so I can't wait to read this one!! Must find out what happens... :)

What are you "waiting on" this week? 

8 comments:

  1. I've been noticing this series, and the books seem to be coming out fast. This one, especially, piqued my interest. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST -

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Most waited book of 2012 for me! I can't wait to read it and then I'll probably cry the whole time because it ended :( but great pick!!!
    November can't come soon enough...

    My WoW this week :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! I'm with you on this one. I'm DESPERATELY waiting for it. o: I need it and I need it nowwww.

    What I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was out already, November is so far away..

      Delete
  4. OMG YES! Great pick! I'm like beyond excited for Clockwork Princess!

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-25.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.