Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stylish Blogger Award

 
We're sending a great big thank you! over to Mag at Geek Chic Books for giving us the 'Stylish Blogger' award! We are very happy and grateful, thanks much Mag! :) <3

So in the spirit of winning this award we will do the following:
Stylish blogger award
(requirements)
-Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
-Share 7 things about yourself
-Award 15 or so recently discovered great blogs
-Contact these bloggers and tell them they won


7 Things about Meghan:
1. I have 3 amazing babies (2 boys and a girl), ages 2,3, and 4 that I mommy full time <3.
2. I read every single day.
3. I really don't like feet.
4. I'm obsessed with Stephen King.
5. I can eat an entire pineapple or honey dew melon in one sitting..Mmmm.
6. I love to knit & crochet.
7. You know how everyone has that one thing they are really good at? I don't, seriously. At least I haven't discovered it yet =P.

7 Things about Jenn:
1. I have one beautiful baby girl :)
2. I'm obsessed with Twizzlers
3. I learned to read at age 4 (not such a huge thing anymore I don't think, but at the time!)
4. I'm a trained and certified dog groomer
5. I'm a ginger and proud of it!
6. I moved 8 times between grade 4 and grade 8
7. I like to draw and I'm ok at it, but not great :P

Now to give this award to 15 other blogs that we think look, and are, awesome!
1. Love of Books
2. Mocha Latte Reads
3. Abnormally Paranormal Reviews
4. Rainy Day Ramblings
5. Reading with ABC
6.The Hollow Cupboards
7. Teens Read and Write
8. The Deadly Dose
9. Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
10. Mom Loves 2 Read
11. Gimme the Scoop Reviews
12. Full Moon Bites
13. Whirlwind of Surprises
14. Book Reader Addicts
15. Books to Consider




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're very welcome :) We're happy to show some love to blogs we like!

      Delete
  2. aww thanks for thinking of me hon. Your awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow! thank you so much!! kind of speechless :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are More than welcome! :D I think your blog is great! :)

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.