Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (5)


 In My Mailbox is an internet meme hosted by The Story Siren to share new books that bloggers have bought, won, recieved for review, been gifted and borrowed.

In Jenn's Mailbox:
I got some really great books this week, I'm really excited to read them, now to find more reading time..lol

Bought:


The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern
Deadly Little Games - Laurie Faria Stolarz
Matched - Ally Condie
Graceling - Kristin Cashore
Dead and Gone - Charlaine Harris
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See - Bill Martin Jr/Eric Carle (lol, bought for my baby!)
Entwined - Heather Dixon (ebook)
Bumped - Megan McCafferty (ebook)
Unearthly - Cynthia Hand (ebook)

Won:



Rainshadow Road - Lisa Kleypas (from Goodreads First Reads)
Awesome swag pack with a shirt, May B Journal and lots of bookmarks and stickers! 6 of the bookmarks are signed :) (Won from Caroline by line)
Beyond - T.P. Boje
Serenity - T.P. Boje
(It took me awhile to firgure out where I won these from, they just showed up in my inbox, but I figured  it out! Thank you Amanda @ Stuck in YA Books!)


Meghan's Mailbox:  I had a pretty decent week this week. Got some really great sales on books that I've been wanting, and my friend introduced me to a series of books that are really great! =)

Bought:



 Cinder - Marissa Meyer (hardcover)
Hereafter - Tara Hudson (e-book)
Unearthly - Cynthia Hand (e-book)
Entwined - Heather Dixon (e-book)
Vesper - Jeff Sampson (e-book)
Bumped - Megan McAfferty (e-book)

Won:

The Demon Side - Heaven Liegh Eldeen (e-book)
I won this one from the Dreaming of Books Blog Hop, I had entered the wrong e-mail and didn't notice my winning e-mail till a week or so later. I felt bad and wrote to apologize to her for not responding, and she was super nice and still gave me my winning copy! Which she definitely did not have to do! Thank you so much Heaven.


Borrowed from Friends:
A lifetime of Secrets - Frank Warren

First of all, sorry that picture is sideways, I can't seem to fix it -_-. Secondly, I want to thank my friend Ashley for introducing me to the Postsecret books, they are really great, and such a unique idea!

Library Borrowed:

Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare
Finally! I have been on the waiting list at my Library for so long for this one, I cannot wait to stick my nose in this one!!!


What new reads did you get this week?!

10 comments:

  1. Unearthly is so so good! And OMG The clockwork Prince is one of the best books ever written!! Enjoy your books! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOT for Graceling! And Vesper looks so, so good. (So much for not judging books by their covers, haha.) Let me know how Cinder reads, I've been curious about that one.

    Here's my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a ton of great books this week! I still need to read Clockwork Prince too. http://underworldloveaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want like half of those books XD Haha!

    Also new follower :) Great blog ^^


    Thanks for visiting my mailbox too!
    Yiota @ Splash of our Worlds

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow a lot of good books this week. totally jealous of rainshadow road. i love lisa kleypas. i have to read unearthly as well. hope you guys enjoy all your read this week!

    my imm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never read any of her before, but I loved it! I couldn't stop reading it until I finished..lol

      Delete
  6. Great books, both of you! I really want to read Graceling!IMM always makes me buy more books! :D
    My IMM: http://hazelthewitch.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, each week after IMM I find myself adding more books to my growning list of books to buy..

      Delete
  7. Why can i never find the books i really want on sale????? where did you get them all??

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.