Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday (7)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.
 
Of Poseidon
by Anna Banks
Expected Publication: May 22, 2012

Summary (from Goodreads): Emma and her friend Chloe are spending vacation in Florida. When Emma (literally) runs into a hot guy named Galen on the beach, little does she know he’s a prince of the Syrena. Galen and Emma both feel something strange – is it attraction? – and Galen suspects that Emma might well be the girl he’s heard of – a human who can communicate with fish.

What follows is a deadly scene with a shark in which Galen witnesses Emma’s gifts. He must know more about her, and follows her back to New Jersey, and high school, to find out for sure if she’s the key to saving his kingdom. Soon, Emma can’t deny her feelings for him, but can’t explain them, either – and both she and Galen must learn more about where she comes from and what her powers are before they can trust one another and their feelings.


I love mythology. Therefore, I must read this! Plus you know, hot guy, girl who can talk to fish, what's not to like?

8 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for this one also. I hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I've heard about this one! It sounds awesome!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I hope it's as awesome as it sounds!

      Delete
  3. Hey Jenn, great pick. This is on my to read list too! I love mythology and I'm hoping to add some to my bookshelf :)

    Here's my WOW post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mythology is awesome!! <3 Percy Jackson too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I so totally LOVE this cover!! I think it's my favorite so far this year - is that crazy? I love fog and this is like, uh, fog in water plus speed and she's wearing a DRESS for cryin' out loud. I like it. :-) Great pick! thx for stopping by my Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is pretty great! Plus the story sounds good too. Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.