Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (8)






Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.

Ascend
by Amanda Hocking
Expected publishing date: April 24th, 2012

Summary(from Goodreads): Ascend...The final chapter in the Trylle Trilogy.

With a war looming on the horizon, Wendy's fate seemed sealed. But everything she sacrificed might be in vain if she can't save the ones she loves. Her whole life has been leading up to this, and it's all coming to an end.






I just recently read and reviewed the first book in the Trylle Trilogy, Switched, you can find that review HERE. The second in the series, Torn, was just released yesterday, tomorrow is my husband's first day off and me and my friend are both going out to get ourselves a copy! =) I'm already anxious to read the third and final book. Great story!

What book are you waiting on?

7 comments:

  1. I really need to read this series, it sounds fantastic! I also love the covers hehe #shallow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, I really think the covers are beautiful! :D And the story is really great! I just got Torn today :)

      Delete
  2. I have the first book, but haven't read it yet. Great pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it! :)It's a great read! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your WoW with us, Disenchanted looks awesome!

      Delete
  3. I read the first book and really liked it. I hadn't realized the second was just released! That explains why my library didn't have it, lol!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. The first book was really good, I just got a copy of the second one today, as a surprise gift from a friend :D Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your WoW with us, I didn't read the summary, cause you warned me of spoilers, I really don't like spoilers, but the soul screamers looks like a series I might have to look into :D

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.