Monday, October 1, 2012

Bloggiesta Wrap up


Well, I had a lot of fun working on the blog this weekend, I didn't finish all of my goals (I blame WoW, I took a "short" break) but I did get a lot of them done, as well as a couple of the mini challenges! I got a lot of help from Kristal and Meghan getting  the goals done, it was nice not to have to do it all alone :) I'd say my first Bloggiesta was a great success!


Goals:

  • Make sure all reviews are linked up to review pages
  • Add series to review pages after  the review link
  • Make sure all posts are updated to new format
  • Make sure all reviews are on goodreads/amazon/chapters
  • Prepare meme posts for the next month
I also prepared all of my review posts for October, all I have to do now is read and review :)

Mini Challenges:

  • Backed up the blog
  • Added Pocket!
  • Wrote a couple of discussion posts for October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.