Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (35)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by  MizB at Should be Reading 

To Participate you:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS

This week's teaser comes from:



Divergent

Author: Veronica Roth

GoodReads

Teaser:

"We just.....weren't supposed to hurt people," I say. "I like to think I'm helping them by hating them," she says. "I'm reminding them that they aren't God's gift to humankind."













Yes, I am finally reading Divergent. I feel like one of the last people alive that haven't read this book yet =P. I thought this quote up above was witty and clever, I knew right away I wanted to use it for my teaser haha. So far I'm really enjoying it, and from all I've heard about this book I'm sure I will be in love before the end :).


5 comments:

  1. I haven't read it yet either. It is sitting on my TBR mountain. My teasers this week are from The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski and Dangerous Affairs by Diana Miller. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!! =) So so good! Great teaser too. Love Christina. =) Here's ours: http://refractedlightreviews.com/?p=10972

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not the only one who haven't read this one. I haven't read this book too!

    Love the teaser

    ai love books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this book, still need to read Insurgent though. I hope you love it too!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser. My teaser http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-31-and-top-ten-21.html

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.