Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (33)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by  MizB at Should be Reading 

To Participate you:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS
-Share the Title and Author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR if the like your  teaser 


This week's teaser comes from:


City of Ashes

Author: Cassandra Clare

GoodReads

Teaser:

"His wings were the color of an oil slick: black threaded with a rainbow of dizzying colors. The man looked away from him, as if the wings displeased him, but Elias didn't seem to notice. He began circling the pentagram he'd drawn, circling it counter-clockwise and chanting in a demon language that sounded like the crackle of flames."








So it's only taken me over a month to move on to book #2. I've been wanting to read it so bad, but you know, other books pop up and you find them in your hand haha. Anyway, I am so incredibly excited to be back into this series. I loved City of Bones so much! Hope you like the teaser :).

12 comments:

  1. This is a series that I keep meaning to read. Intriguing teaser. My teasers are from Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson and The Opposite of Hallelujah by Anna Jarzab. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a series I've been wanting to read for a long time as well! Although it's taking me a while cause there is also so many other great books out there, I am getting through it, and loving it! Cassandra Clare is a very talented writer :). Thanks for stopping by and sharing your teasers so I could visit them.

      Delete
  2. Wow, I barely even remember that teaser and I read this book a couple months ago. I think it was one of the smaller parts of the story, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started this book last night as I was making up this post, so this teaser is from the prologue hehe :) I didn't want to skip ahead and read something that might ruin the story for me.

      Delete
  3. I love this series! I wish I had time to read all of the books again before City of Heavenly Fire is released. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it!!! I am loving this series as well! I can't wait for the City of Bones movie to come out!! Thanks for stopping by :).

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Glad you liked it, and may I say the book you teased this week is one of the best books ever written! Great choice ;). Thanks for stopping by and sharing your teaser.

      Delete
  5. So much love for these books! :D great teaser!


    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! I am loving them so far as well :D.

      Delete
  6. Yet another series I haven't started yet. I'm not sure I will ever get to it since there are so many other books on my list to read first and more and more awesome ones keep coming out. Too many books, not nearly enough time!

    http://bookcoverjustice.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-55.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this book. I hope you enjoy it just as much!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.