Thursday, October 11, 2012

Review: Endless by Jessica Shirvington

Endless

Author: Jessica Shirvington

Publication Date: August 28, 2012

Publisher: Hachette

Genre: Fantasy/Angels

GoodReads

Synopsis:

Love will kill us all.
Angels are real. They aren't always kind. Violet Eden is certain of all this because she is Grigori - part angel, part human. She has felt the influence of both light and dark.
When Hell unleashes its worst, Violet must embrace every facet of her angel self to save the people she cares about and the world as she knows it. But death is not the worst thing that Violet will face. For her, the endless question 'Can love conquer all?' will finally be answered.



My Thoughts: I love this series so much that I have it imported to Canada from Australia, which happens to cost a bit of money, but it is SO worth it! This has to be my favourite book in the series so far. It is so full of hope, despair, heartache and love. I just finished it and I already want to pick it up and read it again.
Endless is the fourth book in The Violet Eden Chapters and I have to say, they just keep getting better and better. This is one of my all-time favourite angel series.

Violet Eden is a Grigori – a part-angel and part-human which can only happen under special circumstances. Over the course of the series she has faced so many obstacles and hurdles that I can`t believe that she is still willing to jump into the fray. She is stubborn, strong-willed and super independent – she reminds me of Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy.

The men in this series are to die for as well; every single man, whether they are a love-interest or not. They are all handsome and strong and stick by a code and their word. There is Lincoln, Violet’s Grigori partner (and love), Phoenix and all of the Grigori around them.

Violet has always had many tests to face and this book isn’t any different. But, the trials she has to face in this book push Violet to her limits and beyond. Almost every other book in this series seems like a cake walk in comparison to this one. I laughed; I cried (a lot); I was so emotional throughout the whole thing. By the time I was done I felt like I had just gotten off of a rollercoaster. But, man, was it a good ride.

This book has to be the best in the series so far and I love it to pieces. I just want to go back to the first book and read through it all over again. I love it!






2 comments:

  1. Is this the third book? I read the first one, I think, and I have the second one. I'm not the hugest angel book fan, but I'm glad that you loved this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Kristal! You're making me jealous! I want to import a copy from Australia too lol..Hmm *looks at to-read pile* Then again, maybe not. I can wait. You're getting me excited though. And after Entice, it finally picked up! Glad you loved it :D

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.