Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (38)



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.


Lullaby
(Watersong #2)

Author: Amanda Hocking

Expected Publication Date: November 27th 2012

GoodReads

Synopsis:

Harper only wanted a safe, normal life. But when her younger sister Gemma runs off with a dangerous clique of beautiful girls, Penn, Thea, and Lexi, everything changes. Vowing to get her sister back no matter what the cost, Harper must face dangers unlike any she's ever experienced. Fortunately, she has Daniel by her side, a gorgeous guy who's devoted to helping her find her sister—and who's immune to the girls' dark powers.

While Harper searches for her sister, Gemma struggles to adjust to her new life. Gemma's powers are growing by the day, and the longer she lives with her new "sisters," the harder it is to resist entering their magical world. It's a realm both dark and beautiful, and where she's plagued by strange hungers and unspeakable needs. Just as she's drifting far away from her old life, Harper and Daniel find her...but no one can deny how much she's changed. All she wants is to return to her family and the mortal world, but how can she do that when she's become something else entirely—and will they still love her once they learn the truth?


I'm so excited for this one! I really enjoyed the first book in the series, Wake, so hopefully this one is good as well! Also, I had no idea it was coming out so soon! Even more excited!!


***

What are you waiting on?

8 comments:

  1. Oooooh this one looks good! There are sooo many books out there that I need to read, and Wake is one of them. Awesome pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to read one of Amanda Hocking's books but considering the great things I've heard about them, I need to change that very soon. :D Hope you'll like this sequel! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of Hocking's books either, but this one sounds interesting!

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read anything by Hocking yet, and this sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one has been pretty popular lately! I'm still undecided if I'll read it or not but it does look pretty cool. Oh, new follower (Frodosco) and I LOVE the Owl on your banner! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful cover! That alone would make me pick this one up!

    my wow:
    http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-incarnate.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I really enjoyed Wake as well! I'm really excited to see where the story goes in this book!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't started reading this series yet. Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.