Saturday, October 6, 2012

Owl Recommend (5)


Owl Recommend is a feature at Owl Read It where we try to help you find your next great read.

Both of these books are amazing, and both of them are pretty high in my list of favorite books. Which is definitely getting longer all the time. But if you are a dystopian fan, both of these books should be on your to-read list. And as the picture above says, if you liked The Hunger Games (and I haven't met anyone yet who hasn't) then I'm pretty sure you are going to also enjoy the Long Walk. Stephen King is  one of my all time favorite authors, and I love pretty much all of his books, but this is one of his best and I have recommended it to quite a few people and always got good feedback :). So that's my thoughts! If you read it, I hope you like it! :D


3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this Stephen King book! I'll have to check it out ... I've always wanted to try out his stuff. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It was originally published in a short story collection. I can't think of which one it was now, but not too long ago they released it as it's own book :). I really hope you enjoy it! Stephen King never fails to please! :D

      Delete
  2. Is it a crime that I haven't even read any Stephen King's novels? Eeeeks! lol Thanks for this recommendation. I love this feature Meghan!

    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.