Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (40)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.

Black City

Author: Elizabeth Richards

Expected Publication Date: November 13th, 2012

GoodReads

Synopsis:

In a city where humans and Darklings are now separated by a high wall and tensions between the two races still simmer after a terrible war, sixteen-year-olds Ash Fisher, a half-blood Darkling, and Natalie Buchanan, a human and the daughter of the Emissary, meet and do the unthinkable—they fall in love. Bonded by a mysterious connection that causes Ash’s long-dormant heart to beat, Ash and Natalie first deny and then struggle to fight their forbidden feelings for each other, knowing if they’re caught, they’ll be executed—but their feelings are too strong. When Ash and Natalie then find themselves at the center of a deadly conspiracy that threatens to pull the humans and Darklings back into war, they must make hard choices that could result in both their deaths.

I have been staring at and reading about this book for what feels like forever. I want to read it so bad and the cover is just gorgeous!! What do you think? Sound like a book worth waiting for? I say definitely!

11 comments:

  1. Eeeeek! I love Black City :D

    Guess what, my WoW is on its sequel, Phoenix :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty jealous that you got to read it already! ;)
      Also, that is a pretty awesome title for the sequel, I might be a little biased though since it's also my son's name haha. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Sooo excited for this book! Am dying to read it!

    My WoW: http://xtheshadowrealmx.blogspot.ie/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-28.html

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It sounds so super awesome! Hopefully we both get to read it soon :). Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I've heard so much about this book, great pick!
    MyWOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I see it on blog alllll the time. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your WoW. :)

      Delete
  4. Ooo Black City! It is already on my TBR/wishlist piles, can't wait! Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also excited for this one. my wed. http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-36-and-www-21.html

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.