Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (31)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by  MizB at Should be Reading 

To Participate you:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS
-Share the Title and Author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR if the like your  teaser :)
This week's teaser comes from:

"There are only two reasons a non-seer would see a spirit on St.Mark's Eve, Blue. Either you're his true love," Neeve said, "or you killed him."

If you follow my reviews, you know I am a MASSIVE  Stiefvater fan! I am always enthralled and amazed by her stories. I was floating on air when I finally got my hands on this book just yesteday. Part of me wants to just sit and read it and never move till it's done. But at the same time, I don't want to read it to0 fast cause that just means I will be waiting for the sequel for even longer, haha. Oh dear. 




4 comments:

  1. I really love The Raven Boys. It was hard when I got to the end because I knew I would have a long wait until the next book. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying really hard not to read it to fast!!! I don't want it to end! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I want to read this book! Fantastic teaser!

    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.