Sunday, October 21, 2012

Owl Post (23)



Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we let you know what new books we got that past week as well as recap what reviews we've posted the past week. It's inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox meme. 

Jenn's Haul
Only one book this week for me, so no video. But super happy to have this one! I can't wait to read it!


Huge thank you to Adam @ Roof Beam Reader!!!

Meghan's Haul:
I didn't buy any books this week, but I do have a few to share anyway :)
Won:
I won this book and book mark on from The Book Monsters, Thank you!!

Library:
all books I am trying to read off the top 100 YA list :)
 (I managed to be #1 on the waiting list for this book so it's brand new. I'm so excited haha)

For Review:



Kristal's Haul:
I got a galley this week on NetGalley:


Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt




***

***

What new reads did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. Wow! So many awesome books! I'm so interested in reading Uses for Boys -- I love the cover! And Divergent! And Pushing the Limits! Both of those ROCK!

    Enjoy all your reads, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard really great things about all the books I got this week, so I am super excited about the reading days ahead of me :D. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love the cover of Uses for Boys! Pushing the Limits is great, and well done on being first in the line at the library - it's kinda like being first in line for concert tickets ;-)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I agree. I went to my library and asked to be put on the list. I just assumed I would be waiting a while. They didn't know how long the waiting list was at that time. Anyway, came to find out I was number 1 and I got it right away, Boo ya! haha :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh I just started Pushing the Limits! Enjoy :)

    Old email follower (chidoryx AT hotmail DOT com)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that I will, I have heard lots of good things about it :). Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.