Sunday, July 15, 2012

Owl Post (10)

Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we let you know what new books we got that past week as well as recap what reviews we've posted the past week. It's inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox meme.

Jenn's Haul:
So I haven't had the best of weeks this week. My cat somehow got out of the apartment two days ago and I've heard nothing and haven't seen any trace of her :( So I've been spending a lot of my spare time looking for her and not reading. I didn't get any physical books this week, so I only have a couple of ebooks that I got from NetGalley to review. I'm pretty excited to read them though!

For Review:
Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor

A huge thank you to Random House, Keary Taylor and NetGalley for the review copies!!

Meghan's Haul:
A little while ago a lady at Indigo (bookstore here) strongly recommended the House of Night Series to me and I've been wanting to jump into to it since then. I found my opportunity this week when I found the first four books being sold for 10$, score! :). If I like them I will only have 6 more to buy haha.
Marked by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast
Betrayed by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast
Chosen by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast
Untamed by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast

Kristal's Haul:
I had a super busy week so reading has been slow. My brother gave me a new e-reader with a back-light though (since he won a Blackberry Playbook at school), so I can't wait to get some books on it! I managed to get a e-book from NetGalley to review though.  I have read the first few pages already and I can't wait to jump into it!

3 comments:

  1. I like the first House of Night novels! I haven't read the latest in the series because I find it's getting long, but will read it eventually.

    I got Mystic City and What I Didn't Say for review this week, too! They both look awesome! I also have Dearly, Beloved, but I'm waiting on the first one in that series from the library. I love finding great zombie reads!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to get started on the house of night series. since I only have a few books unpacked I will probably start them soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, Jenn -- I really hope your cat turns up! I have not read any of the books you posted on but hope you guys enjoy them!

    Extra! Extra! My Weekly Recap

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.