Sunday, July 29, 2012

Owl Post (12)

Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we let you know what new books we got that past week as well as recap what reviews we've posted the past week. It's inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox meme. 

Jenn's Haul:
Sorry for all the rambling at the beginning of the video..lol


Books Mentioned:
Wake by Amanda Hocking
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake

People Mentioned:
Raincoast Books
Macmillian
Thank you for the review copies!!

Meghan's Haul:
I don't have any books this week either, but I had the same idea as Kristal haha, we recently moved and I took a picture of most of my books, so here's a peek haha. And my handsome little 5 yr old boy <3


Kristal's Haul:
No books for me this week. We are currently packing for a move and I probably shouldn't buy more until we get to the new place. This is what my books look like this week:
3 of the 5 book boxes...

***

Reviews this week:
We also have a giveaway happening, you can enter HERE

***

What new books did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Wake looks really good! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. (:

    Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo! Girl of Nightmares! I'm so excited about that one! And Wake looks good, though I've been seeing a lot of mixed reviews for it.

    Jenn, your work schedule sounds crazy!! Hope you can get some rest soon. :)

    Good luck with the moves, Meghan and Kristal! I have a crazy amount of books ... I can't even imagine moving them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I mostly felt bad for the boys who had to carry the super heavy totes loaded with the books, haha.

      Delete
  3. I moved last year and a lot of my books are still in boxes. so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul, Jenn. I really liked Wake.

    And omg.. I do NOT miss having piles of books like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, there is something I absolutely love about seeing giant piles of books and bookshelves overflowing with books <3. Feels like home!

      Delete
  5. Eeep -- I have a huge book pile next to my desk. Well, two. One to donate and one to read when I get a chance (non-review stuff.) I think it's every book blogger's dirty secret -- the giant stack!

    I'm excited for Girl of Nightmares. Really liked Anna DiB!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.