Sunday, July 22, 2012

Owl Post (11)

Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we let you know what new books we got that past week as well as recap what reviews we've posted the past week. It's inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox meme. 

 Jenn's Haul:
This week I got a few review books that I'm looking forward to reading! And, I got some awesome swag that I won!
For Review:
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry 
(really enjoyed this one, review coming soon!)
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Dragon Night by Stephanie Campbell
The SkyHorse by HL Carpenter
Thank you to NetGalley, Random House, HarlequinTEEN and Musa Publishing for the review copies!

Won:
Swag from Karice Bolton!
Thank you!

Free:
Entangled by Nikki Jefford
This one is being given away during the No Strings Giveaway Hop here
You can get a copy free until July 23!!

 Meghan's Haul:
I got all review books this week! I've been reading my own books that have been sitting on my shelf unread for a little while so I'm excited to do some review requests :). Here's the ones I got:

Thanks to Musa Publishing & Beth Taylor for the review copies!

Kristal's Haul:
I got review books this week :)  I am pretty excited about them!

 

I would also like to thank Musa Publishing for providing these review copies for me!

Reviews from this week:

***
What new books did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Seraphina looks so good! I think every blogger but me is getting it!

    I think I might have to check out Love Sucks and Persephone ... they look great! :)

    Enjoy your reading, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am starting Persephone next and I hope that it is good! I love the Gods and Hades has to be one of my favourites. Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.