Sunday, July 1, 2012

Owl Post (8)

Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we let you know what new books we got that past week as well as recap what reviews we've posted the past week. It's inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox meme.

 Jenn's Haul:
I hope everyone had a great week in books this week!! I got one new book and some swag!


Books Mentioned:
Lost Girls by Ann Kelley
*Thank you Hatchette Book Group Canada!!

People Mentioned:

 Meghan's Haul:
Hey guys, it's another empty week for me. Spent 3 days away with my husband for our 5 year wedding anniversary :). But I promise to have book to share next week! Also, Happy Canada day to all our fellow Canadians!

 Kristal's Haul:

E-Books
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

I get a lot of e-books because it is so much easier to read them at night with my daughter in the room than books, because the booklight moves too much :(  Reviews to come on The Selection  and Of Poseidon!


Reviews from this week:

Check out Kristal's interview with Marissa Meyer HERE!

***

What new books did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. Jen - Love all the swag! And Lost Girls looks pretty interesting ... might have to look into that one! Isn't Hachette awesome? Enjoy the long weekend -- my hubby works crazy shifts like that. It sucks.

    Meghan - Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!

    Kristal - Great books! Ebooks are pretty handy ... I wish I had one that had a backlight -- I just have a Kobo Touch, so I need a booklight to read at night.

    Enjoy your reading, ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally love Hachette! They are super awesome and I have loved every book I've requested and read so far!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for the anniversary wishes! :D

      Delete
    3. Mine doesn't have a backlight either (I wish lol). It is just easier to keep the booklight steady on my e-reader - the pages on my paperbacks flop around too much lol. I have been reading electronically since I can remember so I was SO excited when e-readers came out!! :P

      Delete
  2. Lost Girls seem interesting enough! :) I will be watching out for more about it!

    Enjoy you new reads :)

    My Newbies for June.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started reading it today and so far it is pretty interesting!

      Delete
  3. Oohh Lost Girls! I hear that's a great read! The Selection was pretty good too. Thanks for dropping by and enjoy all your books!


    ------
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually read it yesterday and it was pretty good! I really enjoyed it!

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.