Friday, July 27, 2012

Random House of Canada's Olympic Readathon!

In an attempt to burn through some of my ridiculous reading list, I've decided to join Random House of Canada's Olympic Readathon. I have a huge reading list and I still haven't quite finished all of the books I had planned on for July. If you want to sign up, you can HERE! It should be a lot of fun!

You can join in the Twitter fun by using #OlympicReadathon

I'll be updating my progress here throughout the Readathon which runs from today, July 27- August 12th

My Goal:
2500 pages

Books Read:
The Iron Knight - Julie Kagawa
Spirit Bound - Richelle Mead
Seraphina - Rachel Hartman


Pages Read:
1317/2500

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad you're joining! It's gonna be fun! I can't wait to get through my pile of review books ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be, I'm excited to get started..lol Going to bed to read now!

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.