Sunday, July 8, 2012

Owl Post (9)

Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we let you know what new books we got that past week as well as recap what reviews we've posted the past week. It's inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox meme.

 Jenn's Haul:
 I got a couple of new books this week. Two for review and one that I bought. I just keep adding to my already full bookshelf ..lol 


Books Mentioned:
Promised by Caragh M. O'Brien
Eve and Adam by Katherine Applegate and Michael Grant
Tempted by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

 Meghan's Haul:
I got books this week! It's amazing!! :D hah. We've been going through the steps of buying a house so extra money has been non-existent lately. But our  anniversary did just go by so my husband did cave into my book buying needs for me haha. :)
Swoon by Nina Malkin
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendra Blake
Where She Went by Gayle Forman

Kristal's Haul:
No photo - my camera
is dead :(
So excited!!
This week I managed to grab an actual book from Chapters (while waiting in line for Magic Mike).  I grabbed Ruby Red by Kirsten Gier - which has been on my reading list for a while.

I also borrowed Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi from Jenn, which has also been on my reading list for a while.

And last, but certainly not least, I got an ARC of The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter.  Anyone else in love with this series?



Reviews from this week:

***

What new reads did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. The Goddess Legacy? Ooo nice! I still need to read Goddess Interrupted but LOVED The Goddess Test so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ended on a seriously intense cliffhanger... I can't wait for the next full one to be released! They are amazing <3

      Delete
  2. You guys all got fantastic books! Eve and Adam looks pretty amazing, the Gayle Forman books ROCK, and yes! The Goddess Test books are the best! I'm reading The Goddess Legacy right now. :)

    Enjoy all your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read both the Forman books right after buying them. They were sooooo good! :)

      Delete
    2. I love the Goddess Test series too! There is just something about them that I absolutely adore <3

      Delete
  3. Oh you all got some great books! I haven't read the 1st in the Goddess Test series yet. I wasn't sure if I wanted to, but so many people say how good it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna Dressed in Blood!! This is at the top of my wishlist <3 The plot summary sounds amazing and I lovelovelove the cover art! :))

    You can see my book haul at www.taleswithtea.com

    Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna is so amazing! you should definitely get around to reading it!

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.