Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (29)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.


Clockwork Princess
by Cassandra Clare
Expected Publication: March 19, 2013

Synopsis: In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it’s too late. As Jem’s health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves—even if it means never seeing the other one again?







***

March can't come soon enough! I am beyond excited for this book, and omg the cover!?!? Gorgeous!!

***

What are you waiting on?














10 comments:

  1. Okay, my mission is to read ALL of The Mortal Instruments and ALL of The Infernal Devices before this comes out so I can be caught up. I own copies of all the books but just never read them. Awesome pick, and the cover is amazing.



    Mind checking out my WoW?
    -Danie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good!! Well this series anyways, I haven't read TMI to judge it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Yeeeeees. I have to get caught up first, but yeeeeeees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, this is one of the few series that I'm caught up with!

      Delete
  3. Oh yes!!! Great pick! :) I loved the first two in this series and can't wait for this one. I'm way behind in the Mortal Instruments series and still need to read the last 2 books, but I'll get there. Once I start reading, I won't be able to put them down!

    And gorgeous, gorgeous cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes it is! I also love TID, haven't read TMIyet though, any of it!

      Delete
  4. I really cannot wait for this one. This is my favorite of her covers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That covers gorgeous! I've only read the first book in the Infernal Devices series, but I can't wait for this one to be released!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.