Monday, July 2, 2012

Random Reads (7)



Random Reads is monthly meme hosted by I'm Loving Books.

Each month you get a random number generator to pick one of your reads for the month. I'll be using my Goodreads to-read list and random.org to pick my book. The only way I won't read the book it gives me is if I get one of the books off of the Top 100 Novels list, since that is another challenge that I'm working through seperately.

For more information on Random Reads, check out the original post here.

Unfotunately, I didn't get a chance to read my random read for June :(



 
 So my random read for July is Witch & Wizard by James Patterson, which has been on my to read list since November 2011.



4 comments:

  1. Oh, I've been intrigued by Witch & Wizard for a while. I've heard great things about it, but then I'm not usually a huge fan of James Patterson.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've enjoyed all of the James Patterson books that I've read so far (not that I've read many) but I'm really hoping I'll like this one!

      Delete
  2. Hmm this sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.