Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup 2.0

 
Back in March I participated in the Review Copy Cleanup that Nyx Book Reviews and Books, Biscuits and Tea hosted. Well they are back again hosting another challenge for August. As I'm feeling particularly overwhelmed with review books, my own fault for requesting so many, I plan on once again participating. This time around there will be two Twitter parties and two mini readathons to participate in. It sounds like a lot of fun to me!! If you think this sounds like fun, you can sign up HERE to join in!

I'm not sure yet which books I will be reading, but there are a lot for me to pick from!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you're joining! I'm like you -- I requested WAY too much! But I plan to knock these books out of the park this month! Come September I hope to only have a handful.

    I think after I'm caught up, I'm only going to request a couple a month, so I can get through the books I own!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.