Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (30)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.

By David Levithan
Every morning, A wakes in a different person’s body, a different person’s life. There’s never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere.

It’s all fine until the morning that A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin’s girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with—day in, day out, day after day.

This book has been sitting on my TBR for a little while now. I am really super excited about this book and I want it pretty badly! It sounds so good and the idea is definitely something new :). Have you heard of this one? Are you looking forward to it? If not, What are you waiting on?

14 comments:

  1. Great pick! I featured it before and just finished it a little bit ago and it was AMAZING!!!! OMG!!! I cried!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now I want to read it even more!!! I love a book that can literally pull emotions out of you! :D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. That sounds so good! I hadn't even heard of it before! Glad I came across your post! I'll definitely be getting that! :)

    My Wow Post!

    Liza @ Book Crook Liza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it sound just awesome!? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I've heard lots of good things about this book. I'm looking forward to reading it as well! Plus, I don't know if you can ever go wrong with David Levithan; he's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any of his books yet! But I'm dying to read this one, and if I love it I usually go on the hunt for more by the same author :). Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I've read it. I definitely loved the premise and David Levithan always writes such beautiful stories. If you've liked his other books, then you'll like this one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally jealous that you've read it! I haven't read any of his books yet, but I keep hearing he is great so I should really get on that! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Wow. That DOES sound good. I haven't read anything of David Leviathan's but I've heard such incredible praise for his works.

    Thanks for sharing! Happy reading!

    -Amelia
    My W.o.W.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything of his either, but I am really anxious to get my hands on this one! Thanks for stopping by :).

      Delete
  6. I'm starting this one soon and I can't wait! It sounds great!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous that you will get to read it soon haha!! Hope you love it :). Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Great pick! I saw this on a BEA post and I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't read any of David Levithan's novels, but this one I definitely won't miss.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the same boat as you, I haven't read any of his books but I can't wait to sink my nose into this one :).

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.