Sunday, August 5, 2012

Owl Post (13)

Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we let you know what new books we got that past week as well as recap what reviews we've posted the past week. It's inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox       meme. 

Jenn's Haul:
So got to buy some books this week and even got one in the mail that I bought a few weeks ago! So a good week for me!

Books Mentioned:
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Insurgent by Veronica Roth (My review)
Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
Insatiable by Meg Cabot
Lover Avenged by J.R.Ward
The Bear by R.A. Salvatore

Meghan's Haul:
I didn't buy any new books this week. But I did win one! For the first time in a long time :). I managed to find a whole box of used kids books for 5$! The kids were super excited!

Won:
Fall for You (e-book)
By Cecilia Gray
Thanks to Cecilia Gray for the e-copy! :)

Bought:
Here's a picture of the stack of kids books I got :). There were 55 books in the box and they are all in like new condition. Total score :)



Kristal's Haul:
Hey guys! Nothing this week for books, but I did get a gift card for the bookstore from a fabulous little girl! (Thanks Jenn and Kailyn)



***

Reviews this week:

***
What new books did you get this week?

11 comments:

  1. I just finished reading Wicked Jealous by Robin Palmer and I picked up another of her books Little Miss Red. They're all modernized fairy tales (my favorite genre ever). I loved Wicked Jealous, you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Insurgent! I can't wait to read that one ... I'm planning on it for Bout of Books! Between the Lines looks good ... I've only read one other Jodi Picoult book, but it was good! I saw those J. R. Ward books at Indigo, but didn't get it ... I bought the first 2 in paperback and wanted all my books to match! But $2 ... what a great deal!

    Love the tote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Insurgent! I can't wait for the last book to come out :)
      Yeah, I figured for $2 I can't really pass it up.. :P

      I'm so excited to read Between the Lines as well, the illustrations it in are so pretty!

      Delete
  3. I just finished Insurgent and it was awesome! Even better than Divergent. Enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! The kids totally lucked out this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Insurgent! Throne of Glass! Enjoy all the books and I'll see you on Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for Throne of Glass!! Should be a great read! Insurgent was really good!

      Delete
  6. I'm waiting for Throne of Glass too ^.^ Haven't read any of the other books but yay for the children ones!

    Hope to enjoy them all!
    My new books: Newbies - July

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read Divergent and Insurgent! Sooooo good!! I'm excited to crack open Throne of Glass!

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.