Sunday, August 12, 2012

Owl Post (14)

Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we let you know what new books we got that past week as well as recap what reviews we've posted the past week. It's inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox meme. 

Jenn's Haul:

Books Mentioned:
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa 
*OMG!! Thank you so much NetGalley and HarlequinTEEN!!!!!!!*
 *Thank you Kristilyn!!*
Witch & Wizard by James Patterson
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
*the missing book: Jenny Pox by J.L.Bryon*

People Mentioned:
 Kristilyn @ Reading in Winter

Meghan's Haul:
Nothing for me this week guys :(. My book hauls will probably be piddly for a little while but I just might have something to share next week :)

Kristal's Haul:
I actually got a couple of books this week, despite knowing that it was probably better not to.  I bought these books at Chapters using a gift card:

  

Die for Me by Amy Plum
Fateful by Claudia Gray



***
Reviews from this week:

 ***

What new reads did you get this week? 

3 comments:

  1. Omg Kristal Fateful is AMAZING! I really hope you like it. Can't wait to see your review!! ;)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Dark Endeavour!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you to read that one! As for Julie Kagawa's books, I've only read the first book in that series, but really need to continue! I remember liking it! And Jenny Pox!! Yay! I plan to read that one this week .... oh, and I'm ALWAYS forgetting everything I get. I need to write everything down.

    Don't worry about not replying ... things happen!

    Enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die for Me and Fateful were both incredible books! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.