Sunday, August 19, 2012

Owl Post (15)

Owl Post is a weekly feature at Owl Read It where we let you know what new books we got that past week as well as recap what reviews we've posted the past week. It's inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox meme.  

Jenn's Haul:
So, EPIC haul  for me this week, seriously! Sorry for such a long video!

Books Mentioned: 
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
Extras by Scott Westerfeld
Outcast of Redwall by Brian Jacques
Triss by Brian Jacques
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Peter and the Shadow Thieves by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
Hunted by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
The Thief Queen's Daughter by Elizabeth Haydon
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
The Tommyknockers by Stephen King
The Nightingale Legacy by Catherine Coulter
Sexiest Man Alive by Diana Holquist

My slightly overflowing bookshelves (yes, they are in the closet where my daughter can't get my books) Did I mention I'm expecting more than 10 books in the mail this week??

  Meghan's Haul:
Yay! I finally have books to share this week haha :)

Bought:
I guess I have a thing for Zombie Horror this week ;)

For Review:
Thank you so much to Hal Goodman for the signed copy!!!!!!!! Also, I am completely in love with this cover!

Free

I want to shout out a thank you to YA Book Addict for posting the links to free e-books all the time haha. Sometimes there are some really awesome ones!

Kristal's Haul:
No new books for me this week, guys! But I am expecting to get some new releases next week :)
***


Review's from this week:
What reads did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Haha Jenn your bookshelf is sooo full. That's hilarious.
    Little Women is so good! I read it when I was like 10 or 11 and it was amazing! I also own Hemlock and I really need to pick it up soon. Hope you enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Book Thief! I need to read that one ... I've heard it's wonderful!

    I love brand new books from the library. I like to put new releases on hold so I'm the first one to read them!

    And yay for The Mortal Instruments books!!!! I love those ones!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.