Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (34)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.

***

by Marissa Meyer
Expected Publication: February 5, 2013

Summary: Cinder returns in the second thrilling installment of the New York Times-bestselling Lunar Chronicles. She’s trying to break out of prison—even though if she succeeds, she’ll be the Commonwealth’s most wanted fugitive.

Halfway around the world, Scarlet Benoit’s grandmother is missing. It turns out there are many things Scarlet doesn’t know about her grandmother and the grave danger she has lived in her whole life. When Scarlet encounters Wolf, a street fighter who may have information as to her grandmother’s whereabouts, she has no choice but to trust him, though he clearly has a few dark secrets of his own.

As Scarlet and Wolf work to unravel one mystery, they find another when they cross paths with Cinder. Together, they must stay one step ahead of the vicious Lunar Queen who will do anything to make Prince Kai her husband, her king, her prisoner




***

Marissa Meyer is one of my favourite authors and the Lunar Chronicles are must reads (if you haven't read Cinder yet, go get it)!  So, I can't wait to have a copy of Scarlet in my hands.

***


What are you waiting on?


9 comments:

  1. Great pick! I really want to read the first book, Cinder, because I've heard it's really good. I hope my library has it lol :p
    Thanks for sharing!! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really awesome book and I loved it! You should definitely pick up Cinder the first chance you get :)

      Delete
  2. OOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGG YES!!!! I read the first chapter and it was so good. SO FREAKING GOOD. I WANT THIS NOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the first chapter now and I can't wait until this is published! I really want to see Cinder and Kai again!

      Delete
  3. What a great pick. I can't wait to read this. Sounds like it will be really good.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, to infinity yes! I can't wait for this one. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just thinking about having this book in my hands makes me happy!!

      Delete
  5. I really liked this one. Not only is Cinder back, but we have Scarlet!! Two story lines :D I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    Thanks for dropping by!
    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday #36

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.