Wednesday, August 8, 2012

St. Vladimir's Summer School: Detention :(


Jen at Jen Ryland/YA Romantics and Steph at The Fake Steph Dot Com  started the St. Vladimir's Summer School. So I figured I would tag along and read some Vampire Academy since I still hadn't read it!! Lauren at The Headless Owl has also joined us!

So  this week we were supposed to read the final book Last Sacrifice. I unfortunately have been rediculously busy with work and my daughter and have barely gotten to read. Needless to say, I failed to finish Last Sacrifice, therefore, I'm in detention this week and will be taking remedial classes. Once I finish it I will get a post up and let you all know what I thought. I'm very sad to not have finished this week, it seems time is somehow slipping away from me lately..

So Jen, Steph and Lauren... What's my detention?

2 comments:

  1. Time is FLYING BY! It's kind of bizarre to know that soon it'll be 2013 ... remember when 2000 was cool?

    On a similar note, I was at Costco the other day and they had back to school, Halloween, Christmas, and summer stuff out. I think they're confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I saw that in Costco too! I was thinking about buying a snow suit for my daughter..lol *shakes head*

      Time flies by so fast! It's going even faster now that I have child.

      I totally remember all the scare round Y2K..lol
      Hopefully we can make it past 2012 ;)

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.