Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer Wrap-up Read-a-thon Update

The Summer Wrap-up Read-a-thon is being hosted by Some Like It Paranormal and In Between.

So I guess since we are at the halfway point I should give a bit of an update to let you know how I'm doing. I had originally planned on having more read at this point, but between getting the worst shifts ever at work and now a sick daughter, I haven't managed to get much reading done.

What I've read so far:

What I'm reading now:

What I want to read:

Clearly, I have a bit of reading I need to get done! I have the next two days off work, so hopefully I can get these all finished up!

2 comments:

  1. Finally reading Last Sacrifice, are you? :)

    I just got Girl of Nightmares today! At least, I think it was today ... who knows when the UPS guy came -- it was a total surprise for me! Can't wait to read it.

    I'm eager to read Seraphina ... it's such a pretty book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, finally!..lol

      Ihope you enjoy Girl of Nightmares! and you need to read Seraphina!!

      Delete

We love to hear your comments! Let us know what you think! Thanks for reading and visiting!
We are now an Award free blog. We love getting them and appreciate that you thought of us, but we really don't have the time to commit for the requirements of getting them.